1. I changed positions at work and I have been needing to learn my new job. I've also gotten a lot more responsibility (new committees and such), which means more time devoted to work.
2. I've picked up a couple of new hobbies: sewing and guitar. I am teaching myself, so I am failing miserably at both, but still having fun.
3. I was recently the matron of honor in my sister-in-law's wedding. She was engaged for all of four months, so that has kept me pretty busy.
4. Chris and I have tried to make it a priority to get out of the house more. We've been exploring our city and spending more time with friends and family. I am horrible at taking pictures of our adventures (note to self: get better at this! Those memories are precious!), but I think I should start taking pictures and posting them...We shall see.
5. Plain old life. And my unrealistic expectations that I can be superwoman and get everything done that I want to get done in a day. I've really got to get over having those.
Thank you to those who have kept in touch and wondered where I was. This meant more to me than you realize.
Hope to blog again very soon!